Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Karate Thank You's and wind-up

Last night was Olivia's Karate wind up for the season. We had an awesome BBQ, and the students who had tested earlier in the week found out their results. After the belt presentations Shihan (Livi's teacher) gave out some special awards for Best Spirit, Most Improved, and the student with the highest test scores over the season. We were so proud of Livi for winning the Most Improved Jr. trophy!!!

Livi receiving her award from her Shihan

Livi with Shihan Don Corrigal
I made some cards to give to Livi's Shihan and Sempai's. I colored with my Copics for the first time on this cute image of the Karate girl. I had a lot of fun and I was pretty happy with how the cards turned out. The colored bands on the right side of the card represent the colors of Karate belts.

Here is the Thank You card I made

This is a close up of my coloring...not to shabby for a first timer ;)

Copics used
Skin: E50, E11, R02
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E29
Clothing: C00, C3, C5, YR04, YR07
Ground: W1, W3

Papers used
-X-Press It Cardstock, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Scrap Works

Stamps used
-Karate Girl: digital stamp by Mo's Digital Pencil Stamps
-Kanji Phrases from Close to My Heart


Thanks for looking,
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment