Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Entry!

As I have mentioned before, I love Paper Smooches stamps! When I was on the blog recently, I saw that they are looking for a Guest Designer for March, and I've decided to enter.  Here are a few of the cards I came up with...


"Huge Birthday Wishes" Supplies used...Stamp Set: Party Posse from Paper Smooches. Patterned Papers: Fancy Pants, Echo Park, Craft Paper. City Scape Tag: Scarlet Lime Kit of the Month. Bakers Twine: The Twinery. Misc: buttons, googly eyes.


"Hey Chickie" Supplies used... Stamp Set: Chubby Chums from Paper Smooches. Patterned Papers: Best Creation, Crate Paper, Echo Park, Lilybee Design, Kaisercraft, Authentique. Bakers Twine: The Twinery. Misc: buttons.


"Bear Hugs" Supplies used...Stamp set: Chubby Chum Pals from Paper Smooches. Patterned Papers: Crate Paper, Echo Park, Rusty Pickle, Chatterbox. Cardstock: Bazzill.  Misc: Hemp twine, buttons, googly eyes

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute, that second one is my favorite, not even sure why, it just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete