Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Authentique Sketch Challenge

I really love using a sketch to get started with my cards or scrapbook pages, and It's fun when a sketch is part of a challenge too! Today I am participating in the Authentique sketch challenge.

Here's their sketch...

When I saw this sketch I knew immediately I wanted to use my Moon Beams and Heart Strings stamp set from {ippity} stamps by Unity, and I finally got a chance to dive into my 6x6 Uncommon paper bundle from Authentique.
Supplies used: Patterned Papers: Authentique Uncommon 6x6 bundle; Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamps: {ippity} by Unity; Bakers Twine: The Twinery; Ink: SU, Palette, Paper Punch: Ek Success; Misc: button, dimensional adhesives.

The stamp is quite large so I didn't really have the room to have the hexagon shapes in the background so I substituted the polka dot paper to mimic that design.
So I added a half a hexagon in the upper left corner to make a tag.
I stamped the hearts onto different papers and fussy cut them out before popping them up with dimensional adhesive.  I finished off the card with a little bakers twine bow and the sweet sentiment.

I really like how it turned out. Thanks so much for stopping by.
I appreciate your kind comments.

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment