Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Elle's Studio: November Gallery

The November DT Gallery is up at Elle's Studio and there is a whole bunch of fabulous inspiration for you to check out. You can find it all HERE.
 
My first two projects I have to share with you I created using the Spooky Tales collection.
 
I just LOVE fall! I love the warm, sunny days, crisp leaves, pumpkins, Halloween, and the pics on this layout just make me smile.
 
 
here are a few close ups of the details...

 
I clustered a bunch of pennants together to make this embellishment feature in the corner.

 
This large circle tag worked perfectly for this layout. It created a space to journal and it gave me my title.
 
 
Next is a layout of my son on his first Halloween. He was the cutest little dragon and definitely too cute to spook! I used the new Witch Hazel line from October Afternoon for the papers, and the background paper is from Woodland Park by OA.

 
and some close ups...

 
I clustered at little circle tag and a pennant together
 

 
Below the title I used this Lil Snippits tag to add the date and a quick note.
 
 
My last project is a fun little card and I used the digital Everyday Greetings to create the sentiment.
 

 
I just love these digital printables! You can print them any size you want to suit your project! The ones I used worked so well with the Cakewalk papers from October Afternoon.
 
Well that is all I have to share from Elle's Studio this month. Make sure you stop by the DT Gallery and see what my fellow team members have created.
 
Have a great day!
~Becky




1 comment:

  1. oh, i just LOVE your projects! I agree I LOVE fall as well--cooler weather bring it on! :)

    ReplyDelete