Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

the neon '80s!

The winter issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine has a feature with an '80s theme. Totally RAD! I submitted this layout to be published in the magazine. It wasn't chosen but I thought I would share it with you anyways.
 
I scrapbooked two photos of me from the '80s. One with tacky plastic jewelry and the other with pink frosted lip gloss and blue eyeshadow.
 

And of course I had to use the crazy neon colors on my layout that the '80s were known for!

 
All around the outside of the layout I listed things I remember from my childhood: toys, movies, tv, trends, music and fashion.  


 
I haven't scrapbooked many of my photos from my childhood so it is nice to get the opportunity to scrapbook some. I like how this one turned out.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by,
your kind comments make my day.
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment