Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Top 10 Favorite Layouts of 2012

A new year always brings about reflection about the year that has just passed. There are top 10 lists for everything from movies and recipes, to auto corrected text messages and celebrities who have passed on. And so I thought I would join the fun and share my Top 10 Favorite Scrapbook layouts that I created last year. So without further ado, and in no particular order here they are...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
Happy New Year and all the best to you and yours in 2013
~Becky

4 comments:

  1. you chose some beautiful layouts--I can't imagine what the "rejects" looked like. LOVELY! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what GORGEOUS favorites--these are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages sweetie!
    Love these all, great choices...but you I so enjoy
    what you create so I'm sure choosing was hard! I did the same
    thing and there was a couple months I couldn't pick! Hahaha!
    I guess that's a good thing! We get too silly and excited about
    what we create, good thing we have each other to share with!

    Still thinking about you and the family... Night! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are awesome!!!!! The cat 1 is simply adorable. It made me smile.

    Stop by and see my top layouts for 2012 when you get a chance: http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-favorite-layouts-of-2012.html

    Take care and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete