Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Park Bench Cards

Hello Friends!
 
I'm sharing some fun cards today that I made with the Park Bench Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.
 
 
I just love this collection! The colors are so fun and there are such great patterns.

 
I made a fun birthday card with a pocket on the front perfect for slipping in a little giftcard!

 
Oh, I just realized the yellow pocket on the front of this card is from the Down by the Shore Collection from Fancy Pants Designs! It's great a lot of the collections and products coordinate for even more options!!!

 
My second card could work for many different occasions. You could give it to a parent, child, spouse or friend.
 
 
I punched out some little clouds from the white corrugated paper. I love how easy it is to use punches and diecuts on this paper. It give such great texture and dimension to any project.

 
The little flag says 'you are my sunshine' so I used a sunshine die to make a sun out of the Park Bench papers.

 
I finished off the card with some stickers and buttons from the collection.
 
That's all for me today, thanks so much for stopping by!
~Becky
 



No comments:

Post a Comment