Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Welcome to the World

I've got a new layout to share today using the new AS YOU WISH collection from Fancy Pants Designs.
 
As soon as I saw this paper with the huge world map on it I knew exactly what I wanted to do! A different take on a layout for a new baby.
 
 
I kept the layout pretty simple so that you could still see a lot of the map.

 
I added a little bit of lace to a sticker to add some texture and dimension and layered it with some flare and a heart I punched out of the new GOLD FOIL paper.

 
A Silhouette cut for a title with another little gold heart inside the 'O'.

 
And I finished the layout off with some twine, lace, tabs and a few more gold hearts.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today,
I love to read your kind comments.
 
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment