Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Creative Kit projects

Hello friends!

Earlier in the week we debuted this months kits from My Creative Scrapbook with a fun blog hop! If you missed it you can check out all the amazing projects by starting here.

Today, I'd love to share the rest of the layouts I created with the October Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

This month's Creative kit featured the Friendly Forest collection from Doodlebug. It is so stinkin adorable! I'm just loving the little critters found throughout the kit.


The extra large leaves are a fun part of the kit. On this layout I lined them up vertically to make them look more like trees.


On my next layout I used items from the kit but I tried to get away from fall-ish look.


This little birdy tag is one of my favorite elements from the kit :)


For my final layout. I went with a sort of altered pocket page layout style.

I'll have a step by step for how I put this layout together later on in the month so make sure you check on back.


To see what the rest of the DT gals created with their kits make sure you check out the GALLERY! Lots of amazing inspiration to be seen there.

And of course if you are interested in subscription info for My Creative Scrapbook kits you can find it all here.

Have a great day
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment