Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

MCS December Creative Kit

Hello Friends!

I was excited to get to play with the Creative Kit this month from My Creative Scrapbook! Check it out! It features the Be Merry collection from American Crafts and comes with all kinds of awesome stickers and die cuts!


I'd like to share a few of the projects I created with my kit...


 All the red and green in this kit is so awesome! It makes the pages come together so easily they practically scrap themselves!

I love the milk and cookie embellishments. They worked perfectly for my pic of my little guy with his goodies for Santa.


All the bits and pieces in this kit were great for this layout. They gave me a lot of variety to add to each box in my grid. I added some pop dots under the embellies to give the layout some depth.


 The gingerbread items in the kit are so cute!


I think my most favorite thing in the whole it was this little elf sticker! That Elf on the Shelf is so popular these days, I know a LOT of you will have a use for him!

oh, and that strip of Santa's in the top left corner of my layout...that's WASHI TAPE!.....love it!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects.

I have a few more to share with you so please check back soon!
And don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT did with their kits in our DT Gallery!

Merry Christmas!
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment