Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Scrapbook and Cards Today Sketch Challenge

Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine is 6 years old! WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to THEM! Such a great magazine :)

Becky Fleck put out a challenge to use one of her sketches from the new Scrapbook Pagemaps 2.  I love creating from a sketch so this was a great challenge for me. It is so great to get a place to start from instead of having to design each layout from scratch. Becky Fleck's sketch books are amazing! I have Pagemaps 1 and I'm itching to get #2...maybe i'll win one ;)

Anyways, the sketches are so fabulous, I totally got on a roll and I actually ended up doing TWO layouts!

The first is from page 43 of the new Spring issue of SCT.
And this is my layout...
Supplies used: PATTERNED PAPERS, BRADS, EMBELLISHMENTS: My Minds Eye; LETTER STICKERS: Basic Grey, Adorn-it, Jillibean Soup; PUNCHES: Stampin' Up, Martha Stewart; 

 and a few close ups...




My second layout is from a sketch on pg 44 in the Spring issue.
And here again, is my layout...
Supplies used: PATTERNED PAPERS: My Minds Eye; BRADS, My Minds Eye, FLOWER STICKERS: My Minds Eye; WORD STICKERS: Crate Paper; TITLE STICKERS: "Little" October Afternoon; JOURNALING SPOT: My Minds Eye; PUNCHES: Martha Stewart, Stampin' Up; INK: Tim Holtz Distress Ink;

And here are a few more close ups...


Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your kind comments.
~Becky

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, I am a new follower of your blog and I just wanted to say hi! I love your creative style and I am very inspired by your scrapbook layouts.

    Take care,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete