Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Big BIG news!!!

I've been keeping a little secret for the past week and today I finally get to share it...
 
I have been chosen to be on the 2013 Fancy Pants Design Team!!!!
 
 
 
To say I'm excited would be a major understatement! I still can't even really believe that this is happening!
 
You should head on over to the Fancy Pants blog to see all the other amazingly talented ladies who I get to work with.
 
Here is a layout I submitted for the call. I used the line called Country Boutique ...
 

I can't wait to get started playing with the new FP collections: Parkbench, Swagger, Etcetera, Down by the Shore, and Trend Setter.
 
Check back soon for some Fancy Pants Inspiration!
 
Have a great week!
~Becky


10 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO BECKY!!!!! I AM SO SUPER STOKED FOR YOU!!! WELL DESERVED MY FRIEND!!! I will be your biggest FAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Becky! What exciting news! I can see why you were chosen! Your layout is just simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Becky! That's incredible! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations..... that is amazing and so well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Becky! What a wonderful honor, and one well-deserved!!!!! Can't wait to see your creations there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! Looking forward to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWEE!!!!! Becky that's awesome news ... congratulations ...

    ReplyDelete