Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MCS: July Creative Kit projects Part 2

Hello!
 
I'm back today to share with you the rest of the layouts I created with the July Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.
 
First up this layout of my daughter.
 
I love this look of making four separate quadrants on a layout
 
 
I used the ampersand to create my title. I just added some of the fun alpha stickers.

 
I cut one of the wood veneer frames in half and tucked each half behind one of my quadrants.
 
one here, layered with some papers and stickers...

 
 and one here with some more layering...
 
 
There are so many fun icon and word stickers in this kit that it makes it super easy to add a bunch of fun details to all your layouts. I used a tonne of them and I still have a bunch left
 

 


 
***
 
On my next layout I featured the fun Studio Calico stencil that is in the kit.
 
 
If you are interested in how I achieved my look with the stencil check back soon for a fun tutorial!

 
For the rest of the layout I layered up some more of the fun stickers that come in the kit.
 
and here are a few close ups...
 

 
 
Thanks for coming by today!
 
For information about our kits, visit HERE. And to see what the DT did this time, go visit our GALLERY. You're sure to be inspired. 
 
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment