Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

large photo love!

I am loving all the layouts I see these days that use HUGE photos! Sometimes scrapbooking becomes mostly about the embellishments and the photos get lost. I am guilty of using a lot of 'stuff' on my layouts but this time I wanted to keep it simple and let the photo shine!
This is my favorite photo of my little man from a photo session I won last fall. I love his crooked little hat and the sweet expression on his face.
The  photo is printed at 8x12. It is great because the photo goes all the way across the page without borders on the sides.
If you haven't tried printing your photos in such a large format I hope you have been inspired to give it a try!
 
Have a great day :)
I love to read your kind comments.
~Becky

3 comments:

  1. Wow.....what gorgeous photo! I love how it is the main focus.....great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, i love los that feature photos front and center. yours look fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. this picture is GREAT! I love layouts with larger photos as well--this is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete