Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Life is Sweet at Elle's Studio

It's a new month and that means that the new Design Team Gallery is up at Elle's Studio. Check out what my fellow DT members have created this month HERE. I have used the just released Sweet Life collection for my projects this month.
 
For my first layout I scrapped a few photos from the month of July that tell a story about what we did that month. I have wanted to do the polaroid look for awhile, and I think it worked out pretty well on this layout. The polaroid designs from the American Crafts Neapolitan line matched perfectly. The background paper is from Echo Park and is actually a pale teal color, although it looks a bit grey in my photos.
 
 
 
 
My second layout is really fun and bright. I used the Sugar Chic line from Heidi Swapp.  My daughter had a friend over to play and they put on a crazy dress-up fashion show. The colors and the patterns in this paper line go perfectly with these photos.
 
 
 
 
 
Finally, I made a card for my friends who looked after our dog while we were away on holidays. It came together really quick. I used one of the 4x6 journaling cards from Elle's Studio as the base for the card. I placed letter stickers over the large circle tag and then just cut out a few random circles with my Spellbinders and added some buttons as embellishments. Easy peazy.
 
 
 
Well, that's it for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by
I love to read your kind comments
~Becky

3 comments:

  1. wonderful first layout! I also love the colors of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LOVE LOVE LOVE the LO's!!! What fantastic ways and ideas to add multiple photos!
    And certainly love the card too!!

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL creations!! I REALLY love them all!

    ReplyDelete