Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sketchabilities #75

YAY! Today I get to share my first layout as a part
of the Sketchabilities design team!
 
This is the latest sketch we were given to work with.
 
and here is my take on the sketch...
I stuck pretty close to the sketch this time. I did make a few changes, such as I turned the four small photos in the sketch into two, and moved some of the embellishment clusters around.
 
I made this layout about the day I found my son quietly looking at a book when I had gone into the living room to check on him because he was too quiet! Usually when toddlers are too quiet it is a bad thing, but I was happy to find this cute image when I came into the room...I just had to grab my camera before he noticed me.
 
Link up your layout at Sketchabilities by September 29th for your chance to be featured on the blog!!
 
I look forward to seeing your take on this fun sketch!
Have a great day
~Becky

2 comments: