Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SOUS card sketch: September 5-18

Check out the newest sketch challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches
 
 
 I must admit that this sketch stumped me for a bit. I had to play around with my papers until I finally got something I was happy with.
 
 
In the end I think I followed the sketch pretty closely. I made a few changes such as moving the three buttons over to the right side of the card, and I added some extra patterned paper below the sentiment. I am just loving these fun bright papers, the red polka dots are SO FUN!

 Supplies used: Patterned Papers-Echo Park, Jillibean Soup; Frame Diecut-Jillibean Soup; Flowers-Prima; Buttons-October Afternoon; Chipboard Alphas-American Crafts; Corner Rounder Punch-EK Success; Buttons, Lace, Embroidery Floss-Misc.
 
I hope you will play along with our sketch! Link up your creation at SOUS for a chance to be in our Top 3!
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
I love to read your kind comments
~Becky

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! You did a great job, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch....Love the different combinations of pattern paper. Great fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the fun colors and the white letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bright and cheerful is this pretty card Becky. Loving the pop of red, especially the three buttons, which I love that you have moved too... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete